|Item Fits||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
|Chassis||JKU, JK, TJ, YJ|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Install Time||Less than 1 Hour|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Doesn't live up to my expectations, unfortunately. Review by Sarah P.
Price Quality Install Overall
I got this (as a requested gift from my mom earlier in the year) in hopes that I could have a little extra storage area in my 2001 TJ. As anyone who has a TJ knows, there's not a whole lot of room for.. anything!
Install was extremely easy, it only took me a few minutes and I am not mechanically inclined at all. You just need a wrench, a socket, and your hands.
Design is, to put it bluntly, rather terrible. I'm not sure how it works with YJ, JK, JKU, etc, or even with a TJ with a hardtop (I only have a soft top), but on my Jeep it lasted less than a week. The velcro straps that were included to go around the roll bars were more than long enough, but the velcro areas were spaced incorrectly. I have padding on my roll bars, but even with that, the lengths between the soft and scratchy areas were so off that I couldn't even use them to attach the sides. I had to tie them on with paracord.
The goal is to get it as far forward as possible, so you don't bang your head on it, and so it's the most secure. However, the spaces in the console where the soft top latches go are not big enough, and I couldn't get my soft top latched. I had to loosen all the areas where the console was now tied on, just to latch my soft top back on. Also, I again only had in installed for about a week, and in just that week (with absolutely nothing in it yet) the console had already drooped down considerably in the middle.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else (with a soft top TJ, at least). I was really disappointed in it, and because my mom got it for me, she was also disappointed that I wasn't happy with it.
My suggestion would be to improve overall design, and also make the console out of a more sturdy material. (Posted on 12/1/2014)
When your product is purchased from Omix-ADA® and is not separately warranted by either Omix-ADA® or the manufacturer, then this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and is the only warranty Omix-ADA® makes in connection with your purchase.1Omix-ADA® neither assumes nor authorizes any manufacturer, vendor, retailer, other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Limited Warranty.
What is Covered?
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Omix-ADA® warrants to the initial retail purchaser (“purchaser”) only that when installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings, purchaser’s Omix-ADA® product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your warrantor for these parts is Omix-ADA®, Inc, 460 Horizon Dr., Suite 400 Suwanee, GA 30024(770/614-6101). Omix-ADA® reserves the right to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warrantyplease use warranty registration card, (b.) make future revisions to this product or it’s Limited Warranty without obligation to conform existing product or provide purchaser with prior notice.
What is Not Covered?
Your Omix-ADA® Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than the Omix-ADA® product purchased. Your Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Omix-ADA® determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation, water, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to: (a.) vehicle systems or components (including electronic stability control) or (b.) combination with non-Omix-ADA® products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Limited Warranty shall be, upon Omix-ADA®’s inspection and at Omix-ADA®’s option, either repair, replacement (with Omix-ADA® supplied parts) or refund for the product purchase price. Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact the independent distributor selling your product to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before your part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if Omix-ADA® determines the part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price of that part. Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
• In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Omix-ADA® nor any independent distributor are responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages (whether arising in tort or contract) you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle, or your Omix-ADA® product. Your exclusive remedy hereunder is, at Omix-ADA®’s option, repair/replacement or refund as described above.
• This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the duration and other enforceable terms of Limited Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
1See exclusive Limited Warranty Terms included with ORV suspension, Rugged Ridge® winches, wheels, floor liners, Alloy-USA® axles/gears and other Omix-ADA® products.
© Omix-ADA® 11.15.2012 All rights reserved.
We proudly export our Omix-ADA Jeep® replacement and restoration parts, Alloy USA Jeep® performance powertrain parts and Rugged Ridge Jeep® accessories and floor liners to over 90 countries around the world. The list of countries and distributors are too many to list here, however, if you email us your city, country, phone number and detail information about your Jeep we will put you in contact with one of our expert distributors in your area to assist you with your Jeep® parts needs: firstname.lastname@example.org