- Includes 4 powder coated, E-coated 5160H hot rolled bar 5/8" coil springs, set to factory rates for longer life and better ride!
- Each kit includes a rear track bar brace to strengthen the original track bar mount.
- Kit includes sway bar disconnects for more articulation off road
- Each kit includes a rear track bar brace to strengthen the original track bar mount
- ORV uses tough, over built extended control arms for added strength and performance.
- In most cases control arms are longer than factory to adjust for caster.
- 4-Door JK's will get on average a 4" lift. Two door models will get up to a 5" lift
- Due to the changed pinion angle, we highly recommend a new drive shaft be installed when using any 4" or greater lift kit on a 4-Door Wrangler. A new drive shaft will be required on any 2007-12 2-Door Wrangler due to the shorter wheel base.
- All 4" Kits require a drop pitman arm. (Sold separately: Part number 18006.55)
|Install Time||4+ Hours|