These upgraded preassembled Windshield Headers from Rugged Ridge install quickly and easily. Just attach your Brief/Island Topper and place the header channel on the top of your windshield, slide the clamps onto the supplied knobs and clamp the channel in place. The channel is now securely held in place and ready for summer wheeling. No drilling or modifications required!
Note: will work with Bestop and other aftermarket summer tops. No drill Windshield Header required for installation of Pocket Briefs/Summer Briefs and Island Toppers on all 1997- 2006 and 2007-2014 Wranglers and Unlimited. Windshield Channels are required for installation of Summer Briefs and Island Toppers on all 1976-1995 CJ/Wranglers.
- No drilling necessary on 1997-2012 Wranglers. *Earlier models
- Easy to install
- Required for Summer Briefs and Island Toppers
WARNING: Loss of vehicle control involves risk of death or serious injury, particularly to parts of your body not restrained within vehicle. This product is intended for weather protection only and should not be relied upon to contain occupants in the event of an accident or to protect from either ground contact or falling objects. To reduce risk of accident injury:
- Always wear seat belts
- Read and follow all instructions and warnings accompanying this product, in vehicle owner’s manual and Off Road Driving Supplement.
- MSRP $74.99This stamped steel windshield channel from Rugged Ridge fits 07-16 Jee...
- MSRP $95.99This aluminum no-drill front windshield header from Rugged Ridge fits ...
- MSRP $67.99This is the no-drill windshield channel that is required to install su...
- MSRP $25.99This windshield channel is required for the installation of summer bri...
- MSRP $25.99This windshield channel from Rugged Ridge fits 76-83 Jeep CJ5, 76-86 C...