The X-Clamp from Rugged Ridge features “Pivotal Fit Technology,” an innovative and unique adjustment which allows perfect fit mounting to tubes ranging from 2.25” to 3”. No gaps, no gaskets! Rotate the X-Clamp to fit your tube, pivot the mounting bracket to the desired position, and then apply the logo to the front. Patent Pending.
The perfect organization solution for your Jeep®! The new Rugged Ridge Rear Seat Organizer features storage areas to organize wayward trash, toys, drinks, iPods® and other clutter. Each organizer is designed to instantly fit into the rear cup holders of your 11-14 Jeep Wrangler and includes a lid with integrated hinge to keep objects from flying out when the top is down. Patent Pending.
Introducing our new Drakon JK Hubcentric Alloy Wheels. Our Drakon Alloy Wheel offers a sleek hubcentric design that takes style to a whole new level for ’07-’14 Jeep Wrangler(JK) owners. Designed to appeal to even the most hardcore Jeep enthusiasts, the DOT-approved Drakon offers the best fit and style possible, featuring 4.5-inch backspacing and a 2200-pound load rating on the JK’s 5-on-5 inch bolt pattern. The Drakon Alloy wheels are currently available in two different finishes, Black Satin and Gun Metal. Coming to a Rugged Ridge deal soon.
New from Rugged Ridge, these side Window Visors are designed to reduce wind noise while channeling airflow to keep your vehicles interior free of smoke, stale air and window fogging. The special design channels rain around your window while still allowing air to flow.
Tired of bugs and road debris ruining the look of your hood and windshield? The new Bug Deflector from Rugged Ridge takes care of that and creates a great unique look, especially when combined with the Window Visors. Constructed of durable scratch resistant Matte Black finish acrylic, these wind and bug deflectors easily install with automotive grade tape.
Remove the heat and maximize your engine performance with the new Performance Vented Hood from Rugged Ridge. Made of stamped steel and a factory inner core, this hood fits like the original yet allows more heat to escape from the engine compartment than other hoods on the market today. The SRT® inspired design gives a great aggressive look. Vents are removable to make it easier to paint. Uses factory attachment points and most aftermarket accessories will simply bolt into place. Got Heat? You need this hood.
Stamped steel construction for factory like quality and no heat deformity.
50% more ventilation surface area than other aftermarket hoods.
E-coated to prevent rust, and ready to paint.
Uses existing factory attachment points, so no drilling required.
This is a pre-production sample – hoods will be in inventory in September, 2013.
ATV/UTV trail riding is as old as time, but recently this past time has taken on a whole new meaning. Now you have to have your ATV equipped with aftermarket accessories specifically designed for this niche style of off-road riding if you plan on keeping up with the pack. So if you’re looking to turn your ATV into an even more capable rig, here is a list of the top 10 accessories you’ll need to install!
1. Extreme Heavy Duty 2500lb Electric Winch: Rugged Ridge Extreme HD 2.5 ATV and UTV Winch 2500lb With FREE Mounting Plate and Roller Fairlead. Heavy-duty pulling capacity in a compact size, the Rugged Ridge Extreme HD ATV / UTV Winch helps you tackle the toughest terrain by providing unsurpassed pulling power for your ATV or Side by side on each and every pull. Beefy cast construction with powder coated finish and stainless hardware eliminates rust.
2. Wheel Spacers (for Yamaha Rhino): These spacers space your wheels out an extra 1.75” to help fit wider tires and give your vehicle a wider track and improve stability. Constructed of double anodized black extra thick 6061T6 Aluminum for long life and extra corrosion resistance. All hardware is grade 8 for extra strength.
3. Roll & Pitch Meter: This Roll & Pitch Meter (Clinometer) features two gauges: left displays side to side angle & right displays front to back angle. Each display has a graphic readout that shows angles in degrees to the dash with automotive grade double sided tape or can be permanently mounted with screws.
4. UTV Grab Handles: Four styles to choose from: Dual, Ultimate, Deluxe and Sport. Dual, Ultimate and Deluxe models include Sure Grip Handles. The Dual UTV Grab Strap gives passengers a place to hold on while on the trail. Constructed of durable nylon webbing with soft molded foam handles for ease of use and comfort. Easily attaches with hook and loop around the center roll bar, no drilling required. Special side “Pockets” create a handy spot for hanging clothes. Special two handle design gives passengers a place to hang on during those offroad adventures. All handles are custom designed to fi t UTV Roll bar widths from 1” to 1½”.
5. Fire Extinguisher Holder: Thick nylon web straps are fully adjustable and secure with hook and loop fasteners. Works with both 1” and 1½” roll bars with or without padding. Holds one 3 lb fi re extinguisher (not included).
Did you like the look of the Lower Forty Jeep Concept, where Jeep reduced body roll by raising the fender for greater tire clearance?
The new All Terrain Flat Fender Flares from Rugged Ridge allow to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle or cutting the body, so you can add a bigger tire option for that true off-road look.
The ability to run a larger tire with little or no suspension lift means a “lower center of gravity” making you JK more stable, yet still gives you the ground clearance you need to head off-road. With 1.5″ less coverage in the front and 1″ less in the rear these flares are slightly narrower than factory, yet still maintain proper tire coverage and aggressive looks. Constructed of a flexible UV treated high impact thermoplastic, these flares are made for the trails. The flares attach to factory mounting locations and no drilling or cutting is required. The kit also includes an easy to install brackets that relocate the factory side marker lights.
When we say we test our parts we weren’t playing around. We took one of our Wrangler projects to Batlground Engineering for dyno testing. Batlground is one of the hottest motorsport shops in the southeast known for their drag racing and drifting. Almost new this 2009 Jeep Wrangler 4dr, with 1600 miles, got our Rugged Ridge ORV 4″ Lift Kit and our Black Rugged Ridge Wheels with machined lip wrapped in 35″ Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar provided by TreaDepot.com before we did the test. So depending on application and wheel/tire package your numbers could vary. If you have a newer JK Wrangler with 3.8L you know the motor is a dog and when you add an offroad wheel/tire package it just gets worse. So we wanted to know exactly how much wheel power we were putting to the ground and what performance gains we could expect from our intake/exhaust.
STOCK – Power = 145.87 Torque = 150.75
INTAKE – Power = 153.89 Torque = 158.37
INTAKE & EXHAUST – Power = 163.45 Torque = 167.69