Rugged Ridge JK A-Pillar Switch Pods

Looking for a handy place to mount your accessory switches that doesn’t require cutting or other modifications? The A-Pillar Switch Pod from Rugged Ridge fits 07-12 Wranglers has pre-molded cutouts to allow you to mount up to four aftermarket switches in easy reach on the driver’s side A-pillar (left and right hand sides available for both left hand and right hand drive vehicles). Mounting your switches up and out of the way from the shifter makes the switches easier to reach and use. Each A-Pillar Pod is textured to match your factory interior for the ultimate look and is easy to install. Simply remove the original equipment A-pillar cover and replace it with the switch pod. 3 year limited warranty.

8 comments

1. Mark Vilmure says:

Not so much as a comment but would like to ask a question.The switches that are shown in the picture from Paul blog, can someone tell me where I could get those’s.

2. Denis says:

Can you tell me if I can mounted the ARB Switches on your Rugged Ridge JK A-Pillar switch pods. Thank you

3. Ronald says:

Awesome idea, but it does not fit properly on a 2011 JK.

I removed my factory A-pillar cover and right away noticed that the bottom edge was at least 1/2″ longer than the Rugged Ridge cover, and it had moulded in tabs to secure the part from the bottom edge. When I installed the Rugged Ridge A-pillar cover switch pod, there was a 1/2″ gap between the dashpad and the bottom of the A-pillar cover switch pod. You could see the switch wires through the gap, and because of its shorter length and absence of the bottom moulded tabs, the RR switch pod would not stay in place securely.

However, I have seen this Rugged Ridge A-Pillar switch pod installed on a 2008 JK, and it fits correctly and looks great. For me, I had to install the switches in my factory A-pillar cover.

• Paul says:

There are two different switch pods one for earlier JK and one for later JK models. Do you know which part no you bought? I can validate if you got the right part for your Jeep.

4. Ronald says:

Good quality part.

5. Mark Warrick Williams says:

How do I get one…..I would buy one right now if I could find one on line that sends to New Zealand.

6. Mark Warrick Williams says:

What is the max number of daystar rocker switches that can be fitted to this pod?

7. KP Murphy says:

Love the little stickers over the lighted part of the switches. Did you DIY those or are they part of a sticker kit?