Rugged Ridge Performance 8,500 lbs Winch Giveaway
Here is a great chance to win a 600$ winch through WranglerBoard.com. Rugged Ridge is a proud sponsor of the forum and are glad we could help out this month by giving them one of our 8,500 lbs Winches. It is FREE to enter so check out their site today!
How to Enter
This contest is open to everyone!
In order to enter you must complete at least one of the following and then reply to this thread with which one you did. If you are already following us on FB/Twitter then you are set, just reply.
- Refer someone to WranglerBoard. Make sure they enter your user name into the referral box upon registration. Only referals after 4/1/12 will count.
- Like us on Facebook. (http://www.facebook.com/wranglerboard)
- Follow us on Twitter. (WranglerBoard)
- Post your Wrangler in the Wrangler Registry (Wrangler Registry)
- Post a link to the contest on another website.
The winner will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to this thread to claim their Rugged Ridge winch.
In order to claim you must send Austin a private message with your information. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.
No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to WranglerBoard PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by April 29th, 2012. All contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes, customs fees and shipping fees outside the USA. Free shipping to anywhere in USA that allows this product.
Rugged Ridge Synthetic Rope Performance Winches
We have taken the high quality features of our regular winch and replaced the steel cable with genuine Dymeema SK-75 Synthetic Rope for a lighter weight, high performance winch option. The synthetic rope used on Rugged Ridge winches is custom designed for heavy duty use and combined with the included polished aluminum hawse fairlead and 12’ hook, will provide the ultimate in pulling power.
• Constructed with Dyneema SK-75 fiber from the Netherlands.
• Same high strength fabric used in ballistic body armor.
• Significantly stronger than same diameter steel cable and up to 40% stronger than Kevlar.
• 1/7 the weight of the same diameter wire rope.
• Will not splinter, kink or curl like wire rope & floats in water.
• Specially coated to be resistant to UV, abrasions, and chemical solvents.
• Heavy Duty 11/32” 12-strand braid with a breaking force of 16,550lbs